Our principle activity is public relations. This varies depending on needs and budget, but always starts with a plan. The PR Plan agreed with our client outlines how they can get the most from the media and use PR tools to help achieve company objectives and goals.
- - Production and issue of regular press releases
- - Ongoing contact with press for inclusion in relevant articles
- - Arranging company interviews and expert comment
- - Managing press participation at exhibitions and events
- - Organising and directing photoshoots of case studies
- - Copywriting for magazine advertorials
- - Organising reader competitions or subscription offers
- - Managing paid editorial in trade magazines
- - Arranging product loans/placement
- - Exploring sponsorships
- - Submitting entries for relevant awards
- - Press clippings service
Our second most frequent activity is advertising. Esprit is set up as an advertising agency, allowing us to negotiate preferential rates and positioning for all display advertising. A key benefit for clients is that we act as a single point of contact for all solicited and unsolicited advertising enquiries.
Most activity we carry out on behalf of our clients now is multi-platform. Whether B2C or B2B, most customers look for information in print, online magazines, websites, blogs and social media. We use all of these channels to ensure your message, whether an advert or press story is distributed as widely as possible.
Our professional experience spans all key marketing disciplines allowing us to frequently become involved in other areas, whether just giving advice or becoming actively involved with:
- - Customer events
- - Direct mail campaigns
- - Product promotions
- - Market research
- - Copywriting for company communications – including newsletters brochures and websites
We work with a number of professional suppliers who offer a high quality service at reasonable rates and are happy to recommend for photography, design services and printing.